Studio Portraits

Hiii my little Barbie dolls!

Today I shot studio portraits!! It was really cool, but I would’ve done some things different if I did it again. We’ll get to that later. Now lets look at some photos! Thanks so much to my lovely friend for being a model 🙂

35mm- f/5- 1/25th sec- ISO 800- EXP 0

I caught my friend talking in this one, and I like it because I can see the shapes of her face very well (the shape of her forehead, cheeks, around the eyes) Her eyes also look really cool in this picture.

35mm- f/5- 1/25th sec- ISO 800- EXP 0

This one is my favorite!! She looks so happy and it really captures her personality.

34mm- f/5- 1/125th sec- ISO 800- EXP 0

I love this one! It looks so perfect that it could be staged, but it was totally natural and it turned out great.

34mm- f/5- 1/125th sec- ISO 800- EXP 0

This one I experimented with editing! Not much else to say here haha, this is what my friend would look like if she was purple.

So! Looking back at that shoot, things were great and fun, but they could have been better. For one thing, I was in a rush during this shoot and took a bunch of pictures without looking at them after until writing this post. And if I had looked at them, I would have found that many of the pictures had the subject blinking or making the same face, and kept shooting. But I didn’t, which is just fine because there were still good pictures in the shoot, but in the future I might not be so lucky. Thanks again to my friend! You’re a great model!!

Bye bye now!